HOW TO Move Your Facebook Photos to Google Plus

Photos are a part of our memories and everyone likes to preserve their photos online! Most of you would have preferred Facebook but there are many people who have been migrating to Google+. You can check our review of Google plus or request an invite for Google Plus.  If you are migrating from Facebook to Google+, you might also want to move your Facebook photos to Google+. Here is a trick to move your Facebook photo albums to Google plus.

An Indian developer Aman Kumar Jain has developed an extension for Google Chrome which helps you move your Facebook photos to  Picasa which can later be shared with your circles in Google Plus. You can download the plugin Move2Picasa and install it on your Chrome Browser after which you would see an icon in your Chrome browser (top-right). Click on the icon and login using Facebook.

Move facebook photos to Google plus

After you login using Facebook, you will be shown you Facebook photo albums and the pics within. You can deselect the photos which you do not want to be moved to Google plus. After this, just click on Upload and all the photos which you had selected will be added to your albums in Google+.Albums on Google+

This plugin helps you easily move Facebook photos to Google+. I could transfer 99 photos in 3 minutes, pretty fast. If you have joined Google+, do try it out 🙂

Comments

1. Nice post with cute google apps…

2. Album says:

Try out Fotolink. It is much easier http://apps.facebook.com/fotolink

3. Live Cricket says:

thanks for this great tip. May will need this as every one want to join google plus hehe

4. nanvymaben says:

I think Google+ is becoming now very popular and there are now many users of it, and this seems pretty useful method to move your FB photos to the Google+.. Now, I would join Google+ asap…

5. haha full ready to go Google+ forever. even im coming.

6. Jenni says:

It’s very nice tip and useful for Facebook people today.

7. treq says:

please use this website http://www.2googleplus.com

8. soe san says:

wow! it’s working.

9. Amit says:

That’s a real smart move, using Picasa to make the transition. When i noticed the article title i kept thinking how this move could be done, but it looks as the method was smarter than me.

10. I really appreciate your help Lalit Indoria in sharing this brilliant tips on how to transfer your Face-Book photos to Google plus, this is the first time that i have read this article. my thanks to you.

11. Cetatti says:

Thanks for sharing, Google plus will dominate social network very soon.,so better be ready for get a maximum out of it.

12. Business Voip says:

Thanks for sharing this..now I can easily share my facebook pictures on my G+, will save me from that uploading work.