Adobe is the best known software for viewing and sharing PDF files. Adobe has now made its entry into the iOS. Adobe Reader for Android
was already released in May 2010. Using Adobe Reader, you can view various types of PDF files which include Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files. Another great feature of this app is that you can wirelessly print any PDF file using AirPrint from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. You can also view PDF files directly from your mails which support “Open In” action.
A few more noticable features of this app include:
- Read text annotations
- Access files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management
- You can use bookmarks to jump to a particular section in the PDF file
- You can also select text from the PDF file and copy it to the clipboard.
- It also supports Email feature using which you can easily Email a PDF document
- Zoom in on text or images
This is Adobe’s first official app for iOS. It works with iOS 4.2.5 and later versions. You can download this app from the link below:
Adobe Reader for iOS