You can also try the BancetDev Custom ROM which is more stable.
Screen Captures of Creed Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y
These are a few points as to why Samsung Galaxy Y should have the ROM installed.
- BusyBox Support
- Pre Deodexed
- Soft Root – SU
- Bloatware Removed
- Init.d Support
- Maps with WorldWide Navigation
- Adb/Hard Root – Which gives access to the Android Commander
- Zip Aligned
- Message App – Built in 5 themes, No recipient Limit, No auto SMS to MMS Conversation
- Touchwiz App – Landscape orientation Introduced, ICS Style Dock and Icons, Auto Arrange Alphabetical and transparency Level is increased
- Full Ice Cream Sandwich Theme – Music player, notification and ringtones, Icon pack, Brightness option
- Boot Animation Enabled – animation added, Power sound made custom, Startup time reduced to 13 seconds.
- Status Bar Toggles – Screen Timeout, Auto Sync, Brightness, Airplane Mode, Reboot, Recovery, Download Modes, Shut down options, Flash Light, Lock Screen Off, Data, All 5 Samsung (WiFi, GPS, B/T,Orientation)
- Rooted your Samsung Phone.
- From the market download and install ROM Manager By CWmod. Select Flash ClockworkMod Recovert and choose Samsung Galaxy Mini as your phone. This will install CWM Recovery on your phone.
- Download Creed ROM image boot files from here. Then put them in this location; sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/.
Disclaimer: BlogoTech is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible. Try this at your own risk. This process has been tested and verified working on Samsung Galaxy Y.
Steps To Install CREED Custom ROM
- Get to recovery mode, switch phone off. After the vibration, then after its turned off, HOLD: Volume up + Power Button + Home Button. When it says ” Galaxy Y Young …” release the buttons and press them all again.
- When on the recovery menu, use the volume up and down to scroll up and down. Select, Apply update from SD card. Then find, “Skin1980-ect ect CWM”, the CWM recovery will open.
- The select “back up and restore”, then onto the next menu choose restore. Then on the next menu, try and find the download ROM files. “file, 2012_01-13.19.07.30″
- When recovery finishes perform the factory reset, “wipe data”.
- Reboot your Samsung and wait.When the S logo appears, wait until booting has finished. If the status bar doesn’t appear that means there might be an error. To solve, simply repeat the steps above, but this time do not wipe the data.
- Wait for everything to finish and then this is complete, and the CREEDS ROM is installed.
If you face any issues, feel free to comment below