- Backup all your applications using ASTRO File Manager.
- Back up all contacts to SD Card.
- Disable Anti virus and other security apps
Disclaimer: BlogoTech is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible. Try this at your own risk. Rooting your device also voids your warranty.
Steps to Root
- Download the rooting Package
- Copy the rooting package zip file to the root of your SD Card. Make sure you do not extract the contents of the zip file. Just copy the zip file to your SD Card. The reason why you should copy it to the root of your SD Card is that you need not search for it when you are in recovery mode and it becomes quite easy to flash the zip file
- Boot your phone into recovery. To do this, turn off your phone and press the OK button and Power button. You can release the buttons when you see the Samsung Logo to enter the recovery mode.
- From the recovery menu, select “Apply update from SD Card” and choose the zip file you downloaded in step 1.
- Flash the zip and then choose “Reboot system now” option.
- After your phone reboots, check if you have the superuser Application installed.
Did you find the superuser app?