Disclaimer: BlogoTech is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible. Try this at your own risk. Also note, rooting your phone will void your warranty.
- Make sure you have backed up all of your apps to the SD Card. You can use ASTRO File Manager for the same.
- Back up contacts and SMS to the SD Card.
- Disable all Anti-virus and security tools as this might prove to be a hindrance in the process to root Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman
Steps to Root
- Download Easy Rooting Toolkit and ADB Drivers (if you haven’t)
- Extract the files to a folder on your PC with password “blogotechblog.com”
- Connect your phone to the PC with USB Debugging enabled. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>Applications>Development and make sure USB Debugging is checked.
- Now, run the file called “runme.bat”
- Follow the instructions you get on the screen. This tools also allows you to unroot Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman.
In this way, you can easily root your walkman phone. If you face any issues, feel free to comment below 🙂