The Creed Custom ROM
was a good one for Samsung Galaxy Y users, however, you had to flash another zip file along with that ROM else your notification bar would be gone. It also had some bugs, which the users had reported in their comments
. Well, here is yet another ROM from the very famous sammobile. The ROM has been dubbed as the BancetDEV Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y and is based on DXKJ3 rom. You can flash this ROM if you haven’t been satisfied with Creed Custom ROM and hopefully, we will be posting more custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Y.
You can also check Infected ROM and Good Game ROM
To begin with, let us see what changes have been made:
- DT Apps2SD pre-installed.
- init.d subsystem.
- Re-odexed (optional) and zipaligned for speed and save space in /data.
- Added busybox and sqlite3.
- Updated/added AdwEx, Quickboot
- Removed unwanted apps (Swype)
- Supported languages: Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, English (Philippines), English (UK), English (US), Tieng Viet, Thai, Korean and Mandarin.
According to sammobile, there is no bug in this ROM, if you find any, please let us know and we will pass the same to the developers!
- Back up all apps using ASTRO File Manager. If you have rooted your phone, you can use Titanium Backup for the same.
- Back up all contacts and Messages to your SD card.
- Have minimum 60% charge on your phone.
- Samsung USB Drivers & Odin
- Download BANCETDEV_DXKJ3_13 ROM and PIT File.
The steps to install BancetDev Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y are on Page 2.