Just a few days back, the official ICS XXLPQ ROM was released. It was released only in Europe but it could be installed on all other Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 variants. The XXLPQ ROM has everything working as it is an official ICS ROM for Samsung Galaxy S2 and very soon after the release of this ROM, a custom ROM based on XXLPQ was released. thanks to raffaele88 from XDA for developing this wonderful ROM.
Please note that this ROM can be applied only on Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt-I9100 and not on any other variants of Samsung Galaxy S2 else you might brick your device.
Before we proceed, let us have a look at the features and screen captures of this ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2. The prerequisites and steps for installation are on Page 2.
- Based on the latest official firmware 4.0.3 XXLPQ WIPE
- Themed ICS
- Removed some apk Samsung
- AOSP Launcher Apex and Nova
- AOSP GoogleGallery
- AOSP Clock
- AOSP Calculator
- AOSP Email
- AOSP Sound Recorder
- AOSP Live wallpapers
- AOSP Keyboard
- AOSP Sounds/notifications/Ringtones
- AOSP Voice Dialer
- MIUI Music Player
- Insert FoxHound Bootanimation
- Added New font
- Added CyanogenMOD Latest DSP Manager
- Added Beats Audio for Samsung
- Added AppWidgetPicked
- Added Ad blocking via hosts file
- THEMED Dialer ICS Style
- Added Status Bar Power Widget 15 icons shortcut Thanks Lidroid
- CRT OFF Effect
- Fujutweaks-> Taken from Latest ICS 4.0.4 build
- Sysctl.prop added MANY Tweaks for Memory and Resource managment
- Tweak Speed Memory card!
Watch Batista FoxHound ROM in Action
Pages: 1 2