Today having the ability to record online videos is more useful than ever before. Most of the content that you encounter online is generally going to be streamed – and if you can record and save it then you will be able to watch it even if you’re offline.
To accomplish that requires a screen recorder, and Movavi Screen Capture Studio is one of the most popular options out there. Its popularity is well-founded, as it will make recording online videos a piece of cake, and also help you to do a lot more on top of that too.
How to Record Online Streaming Video
If you want to record online videos, you need to set up Movavi Screen Capture Studio to record them while they’re playing on your screen. That can be done by following these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
- Find the yellow frame that denotes the capture area and resize and position it on the online video that you want to record – or use one of the presets in the list.
- Check that the ‘System Audio’ icon (i.e. the speakers) have a green tick and click it once if not.
- If you want to set a timer to stop the recording automatically or schedule it to start and stop at a particular time click on the ‘Capture Timer’ icon (i.e. the alarm clock).
- When you’re ready, click ‘REC’ to begin recording after 5 seconds and press play on the online video.
- After the recording is done click ‘Stop’ (skip this step if you set a timer).
- Click ‘Save’ to save the video by choosing a format or using one of the presets to automatically use the best video format and settings for a particular device.
On top of making it so easy for you to record videos, Movavi Screen Capture Studio also is fully equipped with a suite of video editing features. If you want to get started, you should first use it to trim out any unwanted footage that was accidentally recorded.
After that you can continue and explore its other editing features too. With them you could enhance the quality of your videos, insert text, apply special effects and filters, add audio tracks, include animated transitions, merge video clips together, and much more.
As you can see Movavi Screen Capture Studio really does offer a unique blend of features that go along perfectly with its user-friendly approach. From this point forward you should be able to quite easily record any online videos, save them on your hard drive, and watch them whenever is most convenient.
Charlie Holden is a blogger and marketer who likes using videos in a number of forms. With online video capture he has found that it is that much more convenient when you’re able to save useful blogging and marketing videos.