- Back up all apps using Titanium Backup since you have already rooted your LG Optimus Black
- Back up all contacts to SD card.
- Backup SMS on Android.
- Backup Call log on Android.
- Have minimum 60% charge on your phone.
- ClockworkMod Recovery Installed.
- Make a nandroid backup while in recovery mode.
Disclaimer: BlogoTech is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible.
Steps to Install
- Download the ROM and Gapps zip file from the original development thread.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable.
- Copy the downloaded ROM and Gapps zip file to the root of your SD card and not within any folder. This helps you located te zip files easily while in recovery mode.
- Disconnect your phone from the PC and turn it off.
- Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Go to backup and restore>backup. This will create a nandroid backup which can be restored if you wish to revert back.
- Go back and select “Install zip form SD card”>”Choose zip from SD card” and select the ROM zip file you had copied to the root of your SD card in Step 3.
- Repeat the above step to flash Gapps zip file.
- Go back and select “wipe all data/factory reset”.
- Go back and select “Reboot system now’.
In this way you can easily install ICS 4.0.4 on Sony Xperia X8. If you face any issues, feel free to comment below 🙂
Pages: 1 2