- Back up all apps using Titanium Backup since you have already rooted your LG Optimus Black
- Back up all contacts to SD card.
- Backup SMS on Android.
- Backup call log on Android.
- Have minimum 60% charge on your phone.
- ClockworkMod Recovery Installed.
- Make a nandroid backup while in recovery.
Disclaimer: BlogoTech is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible.
Steps to Install
- Download the ROM and Gapps zip file from the original development thread.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded zip files to the root of your SD Card and not within any folder.
- Disconnect your phone from PC and turn it off.
- Reboot your phone into recovery. To do this, press Home button + Volume Down button + Power Button simultaneously.
- Important: Make a nandroid backup while in recovery mode.
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache and data while you are in recovery. This is done to prevent force close issues.
- Select ‘Install ZIP from sdcard”>”Choose zip from SD card” and select the ZIP file you copied to your SD card in Step 3 and flash it.
- Go back and select “Reboot system now”.
In this way you can easily install CyanogenMod 9 Based ICS on LG Optimus One P500. If you face any issues, feel free to comment below 🙂