Do you like those Fastboot commands and rooting your device via the Recovery mode kind of stuff? Obviously no one does and everyone likes “one-click” root process. Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime could be rooted in the past too but it had been quite tough and you need to be a true Geek to root using those commands and strings. However, you can now root it in one click. The credit goes to XDA-Developers forum member –viperboy- So now let us go through the tutorial.
The viperMOD Primer is a tool which is currently available only for Windows. You can also unroot your device with the same tool in an easy way.
The accuracy of this tool is really good as it has been tested around 30 times by the developer and has worked successfully. So you would perhaps no issues. If you do, the comments form below is your tool and I’m your friend 😉 After you root your tablet, you can flash ROMs on your device 🙂
- Backup all your applications using ASTRO File Manager.
- Back up all contacts to SD Card.
- Disable Anti virus and other security apps
Disclaimer: BlogoTech is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible. Try this at your own risk. Also note, this process voids your warranty though you can unroot it easily and regain the warranty.
Steps to Root
- Download viperMOD Primer zip file to your computer.
- Extract the contents to a new folder in your PC
- Install the drivers from the extracted folder.
- Connect your device to the PC
- Run viperMOD Primer Tool.exe
- You will get three options on the screen (1) root (2) unroot and (3) exit
- Select an option of your choice. To root select (1)
At a later stage there might be updates rolled out to this tool but you don’t need to worry about that as it would automatically install updates. In this way you can root Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime in one click. If you face any issues, feel free to comment below.