Check out more than 60 custom ROMs for LG Optimus Me P350 on Hack My Android Forums.
Not a few hours back did I post about how to install Recovery which helps you install custom ROMs and now here is a tutorial to install CyanogenMod 7.2. CyanogenMod 7.2 is the best ROM for LG Optimus Me as of now and is great for daily use. I am using it on my LG P350 right now and trust me, it works great and with this, you can increase performance of LG Optimus Me. It is highly customizable and very easy to install. Make sure you follow all the instructions carefully.
Disclaimer: BlogoTech is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible. Try this at your own risk. This process has been tested and verified working on LG Optimus Me P350.
What is Working
- Calls Make/Receive
- SMS Send/Receive
- Headphones(with Microphone when calling)
- Bluetooth (Media)
- Tethering (WiFi)
- Tethering (USB) with 3rd party application
What is Not Working
- Some problems with BT audio on phone call
- Changing volume in radio
- Back up all of your applications before you proceed.
- Back up all contacts and SMS to SD Card.
- Custom Recovery needs to be installed. If not installed, refer this guide.
- Minimum of 40% charged battery.
Steps to Install CyanogenMod ROM
- Download CyanogenMod ROM from here.
- Move the zip file to the root of your SD Card without extracting its contents.
- Boot into Recovery.
- You can now navigate using the Volume buttons and select using the Menu button.
- Perform a backup in recovery mode.
- Select Wipe and wipe cache, data, dalvik cache
- Go back and select Flash zip menu
- Choose zip from SD Card and select the zip file you had moved to the root of your SD Card.
- Flash the ROM.
- Go back and select Reboot system now.
In this way you can easily install CyanogenMod ROM. After this, download GApps and flash it the same way as you flashed the ROM.