So here is another Ice Cream Sandwich ROM and this time it’s for HTC Sensation with some extremely cool features. It has been dubbed as the Extreme Sensation and is based on the latest leaked RUU 3.24.401.1. It has better sound effects than before, faster Wi-Fi and most of the bloatwares which eat up the memory space on your device have been removed. Read on to see how to install Ice Cream Sandwich.
Before we proceed, lets see the features of Ice Cream Sandwich ROM on HTC Sensation.
Features of ICS ROM for HTC Sensation
- Fully re-edited from the HTC Leaked RUU 3.24.401.1
- This ROM is very stable for everyday use, everything works perfectly, only some apps which are known for Ice Cream Sandwich incompatibility.
- Full Sense integration! plus more additional EXTRAS like those android goodies that you wont usually find in other sense roms. This include overscroll glow effect, semi-transparent 5 row app drawer battery % mod built.
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich Framework integration with Sense 3.6 UI
- Great Support
- Fast and Smooth
- Improved Battery Life
- Amazing optimized HTC SENSE look for those who loves the beautiful SENSE UI look
- NO FLICKERING ISSUE on the browser with this ROM
- Drop Box Built in
- Supports HEAPS of languages
- Backup all your applications using ASTRO File Manager. Rooted users can use Titanium Backup for the same.
- Back up all contacts to SD Card.
- Disable Anti virus and other security apps as they might interfere in the updating process.
Disclaimer: BlogoTech is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible. Try this at your own risk.
- Download 3.24 Revolutionary Firmware
- Download Su-bin.zip
- Download ROM.zip Dropbox Link | Torrent Link
Steps to Install Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download all the three zip files and copy them to the root of your SD Card (for convenience)
- Boot into Bootloader. If prompted for update, do it. Let the phone reboot without interrupting.
- After the update is finished, delete the firmware file perhaps using your computer.
- Boot into Recovery mode and SUPERWIPE. After this, select “apply update from .zip” and select the ROM.zip file you had downloaded.
- After this, flash the Su-bin.zip you had downloaded in the same method as above. This is to gain root access.
- After this, select “Reboot system now”.
For updates and queries, you can visit the thread on XDA.