If you own an Adndroid Device, you’ll perhaps do a lot of activities with it like rooting or hacking the phone and installing a custom ROM. A lot more can be done. But this puts your phone to risk and your phone might be bricked making it unusable. Motorola Droid RAZR owners don’t have this risk anymore. You can restore Motorol Droid RAZR to stock configuration easily with fastboot. This makes your phone unbrickable. So never be afraid of any risky activity you do on your phone.
If you need to sell your phone, you can restore Droid RAZR to factory settings and sell it later on. This is simple, thanks to XDA again, a leaked set of fastboot files have been revealed which let you restore Droid RAZR to stock configuration.
Many people at XDA and DroidRZR.com have reported successful flashing of these files. Also note that this method will unroot your device. You can easily root it again though.
HOW TO Restore Motorola Droid RAZR to Stock Configuration
Not a tough job if you follow the steps given below:
- Install Motorola’s mobile drivers from here if you don’t have them installed already.
- Download RSD Lite which is a program used for software upgrading and feature programming Motorola products
- Download the necessary zip files from XDA
- Load the files in RSD Lite v5.6
- Boot the phone into AP Fastboot
- Hit Start in RSD Lite and let the process run 🙂
This method will restore Droid RAZR to stock configuration. If you face any issues, feel free to comment below, or Join our mailing list for future updates!