The PageRank Update from Google had come on 27th June, 2011, a great day for many Bloggers and perhaps a bad one for a few (You shouldn’t mind it :P) Fortunately it was a great day for BlogoTech as it is now at PageRank 2 and Alexa is 59K. We had been progressing rapidly since the start on January 1, 2011. An earlier post from me unfolds the efforts put in by me and a few of my interviews also reveal the efforts which I had made in bringing up BlogoTech. There are many pages in the Blog which are at PR 4, PR 3, PR 2 and PR 1.
A few pages which are at PR 4 are
- Essential Apps for Windows Phone 7
- Win Ad Slots on BlogoTech [Top Commentators Award]
- Kissing Through The Internet Would Be Possible Soon
Pages at PR 3:
- 5 Reasons Why I Hate Facebook
- HOW TO Analyze Your Blog for Better SEO
- HOW TO Get Rid of Facebook Polls and Questions in Your News Feed
- Top Commentators Award, April 2011
- HOW TO Convert Your Facebook Profile to Business Page
- Nokia E7: A Great Business Phone
- Google Maps Can Now Be Edited Via Google Map Maker in the U.S
- Yahoo Mail Gets an Update With Awesome Features
- BlackBerry’s Answer to iPad 2: Releases PlayBook
- Man’s Facebook Status Update saves him from Armed Robbers
Apart form these, there are several posts on PR 2 and PR 1. I just don’t want to pollute this post with links. The reason for high PR pages within the Blog is that every article on BlogoTech is heavily promoted on social media sites which gives maximum exposure and every post on BlogoTech receives various pingbacks too.
Not to boast too much of this update, I would like to make two important announcements. – 1. BlogoTech becomes a dofollow Blog again (as it was nofollow for a few days) This is for the commentators to benefit from the Page Rank Update. 2. The Guidelines to write Guest Posts and winning the Top Commentators Award have been revised. If you have an idea of writing guest posts for us or if you would like to become the Top Commentator and win an Ad Slot, kindly go through the guidelines and make sure you satisfy all the points listed.
I would further make efforts to bring BlogoTech on a higher Page Rank and wish all other Bloggers the same 🙂