Google Drive is a useful product from Google which has been in the news sometime from now. It lets you create docs and also store files online. Gogole Drive is assumed to be a strong competitor of SkyDrive which is a product of Microsoft. After Google’s introduction of Google Drive, Microsoft now lets you upgrade from a storage of 7GB to 25 GB for free. However, in reply to Microsoft’s actions, Google has released an app for it’s open source Android platform.
Google Drive is available for free on the Google Play Store but if you do not have an internet connection on your phone, you may not be able to download it from the Google Play Store and hence we are providing you with the APK File of Google Drive which can be downloaded from the link below the description video.
Features of Google Drive Android App
Keep everything. Share anything.
*** Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive! ***
* Keep everything. Share anything.
* With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can access them even when you don’t have an Internet connection
* Create and edit Google documents with rich text formatting
* Edits to your Google documents appear to collaborators in seconds
* Make quick changes to spreadsheets
* View your PDFs, presentations and more
* Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
* Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)