Google has finally pushed out an OTA Update to the Nexus S Android smartphone and this update is known as the IMM76D ICS 4.0.4 firmware. In this tutorial we will tell you how to install IMM76D ICS firmware. According to a review posted by an XDA member, you will also see the improvements in this firmware. Please note that your device need not be rooted to apply this firmware. If your device is already rooted, this update will revoke root access. We will coming up next with a tutorial to root IMM76D ICS firmware on Nexus S next. Make sure you back up everything before you proceed.
Features of IMM76D ICS 4.0.4 Firmware
- The time lag between clicking & opening menu items is now negligible, just like Gingerbread.
- The camera from lockscreen loads up faster.
- The rotation animation is faster.
- Battery bug is fixed!
- 3D apps load up faster…
- Overall a faster & better update by Google.
- Launcher still lags
- Kernel is updated, but the version is still old.
- Old GB sounds
The Prerequisites and Steps to install IMM76D ICS Firmware on Nexus S are on Page 2.
Pages: 1 2