We had previously written about Cyanogenmod 9 on Samsung Galaxy S S5830 but we received some feedback from people asking for ICS on Samsung Galaxy Ace and here it is. This ROM is dubbed as the Imaginary ICS ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace. In this post we will show you how to install ICS on this device easily. Make sure you follow all the steps given below carefully and have proper backup before you proceed with the installation. Also note that this firmware is not the official firmware and is a custom one. This firmware can be applied only on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and not on any other device.
Features of Imaginary ICS ROM
- Based on stock DXKT5 2.3.6
- Supported 55 languages ( Europe, Asian, Middle east)
- Default language: English
- System file is in ext4 format
- Pre-rooted and Pre-deodexed
- Overscroll glow and CRT OFF effect enabled
- Used CF-root kernel b84 Fixed
- Script to manage RAM LagfreeV3
- Script to manage RAM Turbo Boost v.8.5
- Script to manage RAM Adrenaline Boost v.2
- Modded TouchWiz Launcher 5×4, 5 dock
- 14 toggles mod included (flash light not working on ace)
- Overscroll glow and CRT animation effect
- Ice cream sandwitch bootanimation
- Ice cream sandwitch keyboard and wallpapers
- Flash Player supported v.18.104.22.168 (not working on opera mini)
- RTL Fix for Arabic Ardu Farsi and Hebrew users
- CWM recovery v.22.214.171.124
- A2sd GUI script
- Smooth scroll mod
- Hacked ‘hosts’ file
- Check the list of supported languages here.
- And many other features.
The steps to install ICS on Samsung Galaxy Ace are on Page 2.